Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Times They are a-changin'.....


"Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who
That it's namin'
For the loser now
Will be later to win
For the times they are a-changin'."

Thank you Mr. Dylan, for your words that constantly inspire me especially when I'm exhausted and school has sucked the life from me, when I think that there is no creativity left in me and all I want to do is run through those doors and take off for somewhere anywhere where I can be free to write and dance and sing. I look forward to the world known as summer, where there are no more exams, or papers, or busy work, where real learning begins: poems are read, songs are written, books are devoured, God and philosophy is discussed between beach-ridden companions, love is experienced, and of course LIFE. But until those moments of golden bliss, I shall remain here. Dwelling amongst these four beige walls consumed by the rigid educational system....so thank you Mr. Dylan, and keep it up.


Photobucket

No comments: