Friday, May 7, 2010

Relax? I can't rememeber how....


Finals are over! Done! I'm a free woman! I'm not really sure what to do with said freedom...run a marathon, travel across country, go bunjee jumping? The possibilities are endless. But for now I will just have to settle for beach chillage. And I'm perfectly okay with that :) I feel like even though I'm done with school, I still haven't had time to relax. All of my friends are graduating in a day and I'm trying to spend as much time with them as possible before they leave me forever...therefore no sleep. But it's definitely worth it.


I'm truly going to miss them all! They are such a phenomenal group of people. They've offered me encouragement, wisdom, and endless amounts of laughter over the years and I'm so devastated to see my support group leave. I would be completely depressed but for an amazing friend who reminded me tonight that time changes circumstances but doesn't affect friendships unless we let it. I truly believe that some of the friendships I have made over the past three years will last forever. I look forward to seeing these friends at my wedding, some of them in it! I look forward to them coming to my graduation next spring and all the future visits we will have. God is so much bigger than time and distance, and I have to remember that He gave me these friendships and He will allow me to maintain them. I could spend hours, days maybe writing each of them individually of how much they mean to me, but I won't for the sake of everyone reading this :) So I will simply say, thank you for your love, your honesty, your wisdom, and for blessing me with the joy of experiencing true friendship. I know you all will do unbelievable things, and I can't wait to see what He has in store for each of you. I truly believe I have the most talented group of friends...granted I may be a bit biast. I love you guys!


I have so much to update you all on Russia but I'm exhausted and I have to be up early. Not to mention I'm still trying to process it all and allow Jesus to enlighten me of what He is doing, so I'll have to give you a real update next blog. I'm praying for you all always!


Photobucket








No comments: