Saturday, May 15, 2010

Welcome to the world Lainey Claire

Lainey Claire Brossman










There are so many things I want to write about but seeing as how it's almost 4:00 in the morning, I'll keep it brief (and of course write more later) but just so you all know I've had a very enlightening day: a meeting with Mike that always opens my eyes and forces my heart to reconsider things, I started writing a new song :) finally, and I got to talk to one of my best friends and do my two favorite things- encourage & pray. So all in all, it's been a good day. But the best part was visiting my beautiful new "niece". My best friend Tara, just had her second baby girl, making me an "auntie" again, yay! Lainey Claire entered the world yesterday morning and she is already bringing so much joy. So if everyone could be praying for Tara and baby Lainey and their family. For health, joy, and that they would experience all of Jesus' love. That Lainey would grow up knowing the heart of the Father and seeing His love for her.













Photobucket


















No comments: